Re: [dxatlas] ROCKY SDR

    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      It seems to me that some 'whiz-bang' programmer on here might want to
      consider a new SDR program similar to Rocky in simplicity as Alex has
      indicated some time ago that 'Rocky' "... will never be upgraded for use
      with Vista." He has not made many upgrades for the program recently and
      seemed quite direct that what you have now is all Rocky is going to
      give. I hope Alex gets on here and gives me Hell, letting me know this
      is not true!

      It is nevertheless a great piece of programming and we have all had
      benefit of it. Rocky was what I 'cut my teeth on' and Alex was
      responsible for referring me to the Softrock to begin with. I tend to
      favor PSDR at this point but I need to install the upgraded WinRad to
      see how that will improve my amateur radio experience.

      Bruce, K2BET