Re: [dxatlas] ROCKY SDR

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 5:42 AM
      And support for Vista/Windows 7, given that computers with XP will only get more rare as time passes

      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 7:39 AM
        It seems to me that some 'whiz-bang' programmer on here might want to
        consider a new SDR program similar to Rocky in simplicity as Alex has
        indicated some time ago that 'Rocky' "... will never be upgraded for use
        with Vista." He has not made many upgrades for the program recently and
        seemed quite direct that what you have now is all Rocky is going to
        give. I hope Alex gets on here and gives me Hell, letting me know this
        is not true!

        It is nevertheless a great piece of programming and we have all had
        benefit of it. Rocky was what I 'cut my teeth on' and Alex was
        responsible for referring me to the Softrock to begin with. I tend to
        favor PSDR at this point but I need to install the upgraded WinRad to
        see how that will improve my amateur radio experience.

        Bruce, K2BET