Wideband decoding when configured as Softrock-IF

  • Jeff Blaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 10:35 PM
      I have a wide-band 192khz feed to my softrock via a tap to the rig's IF.

      Skimmer works perfectly in the Softrock-IF mode, but the displayed
      bandwidth monitored by skimmer is limited to about 25khz.

      I can get a wider range, if I use the "softrock" mode - but the
      frequency and qsy features of skimmer do not work in that case.

      How do I expand the monitored bandwidth of skimmer under the softrock-IF
      mode?

      73/jeff/ac0c