Re: [dxatlas] Rocky and cwskimmer balance issues.

  • Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 5:09 PM
      Hi Alex,

      I had the sample delay in order that the spectrum display would be as
      flat as possible, but it still did not get the balance.

      As WPX is approaching I panicked and put an audiophile soundcard
      replacing the soundblaster. When things get calm again I will try it
      again and let you know what happened.

      73 and thanks,

      Felipe

      --