Passing skimmer call signs to other applications

  • Jeff Blaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Has anyone seen a method to pass skimmer call signs to other applications?

      What I mean is, click on the call sign from the calls list, and the rig
      will qsy. I would like to be able to have that same call sign from this
      mouse click passed to my DXLab suite programs or the DM780 log input box.

      In this way, these other applications provide qrz and other automatic
      lookups so you see the "profile" of the guy's call you just clicked on
      immediately.

      73/jeff/ac0c