ROCKY SDR

  • Bill P.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 4:15 PM
      Just curious if we will see additional development for ROCKy, especially the digital modes such as MFSK and Olivia, perhaps a better PSK console.

      Bill k6acj
    • R R Robson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 5:42 AM
        And support for Vista/Windows 7, given that computers with XP will only get more rare as time passes

        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 7:39 AM
          It seems to me that some 'whiz-bang' programmer on here might want to
          consider a new SDR program similar to Rocky in simplicity as Alex has
          indicated some time ago that 'Rocky' "... will never be upgraded for use
          with Vista." He has not made many upgrades for the program recently and
          seemed quite direct that what you have now is all Rocky is going to
          give. I hope Alex gets on here and gives me Hell, letting me know this
          is not true!

          It is nevertheless a great piece of programming and we have all had
          benefit of it. Rocky was what I 'cut my teeth on' and Alex was
          responsible for referring me to the Softrock to begin with. I tend to
          favor PSDR at this point but I need to install the upgraded WinRad to
          see how that will improve my amateur radio experience.

          Bruce, K2BET