Re: [dxatlas] Rocky and cwskimmer balance issues.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2009
      Hi Felipe,

      As far as I know, this soundcard has 1-sample delay in one of the channels.
      This can be corrected in the Settings dialog of Rocky and CW Skimmer.

      Hello folks,

      I plugged my softrock to a SoundBlaster Audigy SE card. I had to install
      creative's software in order to have full 96khz, but it is ok now.

      I dont know why, but skimmer and rocky's IQ balance is not working with this
      soundcard. Would you know if I can do anything about it?

      73,

      Felipe - PY1NB
    • Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2009
        Hi Alex,

        I had the sample delay in order that the spectrum display would be as
        flat as possible, but it still did not get the balance.

        As WPX is approaching I panicked and put an audiophile soundcard
        replacing the soundblaster. When things get calm again I will try it
        again and let you know what happened.

        73 and thanks,

        Felipe

        --