Re: New Computer

  • John Hill
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17 8:54 AM
      Kevin,

      Just email Alex, he'll send them to you, no worries.
      I have done the same, he is quite speedy about it.

      73, John, VA7GG

      transfer the registrations for Faros and theDX Atlas

    • kq6i@arrl.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24 5:15 PM
        Error when trying to call up DX Atlas 2.25 from Band Master v1.42. As stated [This function requires DX Atlas 2.2 or
        higher. Open the DX Atlas download page? Yes/No]

        Craig
        kq6i
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24 5:31 PM
          Hi Craig,

          You may have to re-install DX Atlas as its Registry settings seem to be
          corrupt.

        • kq6i@arrl.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24 5:36 PM
            Error when trying to call up DX Atlas v2.25 from Band Master v1.42. As stated [This function requires DX Atlas v2.2 or
            higher. Open the DX Atlas download page? Yes/No]

            Craig
            Kq6i

            P.S. Additional - Also noted that DXLab Launcher views DX Atlas as version 2.2.239, while DX Atlas "about" views itself
            as v2.25 and DX Atlas version in properties is v2.2.5.239?