New Computer

  • R. Kevin Stover
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2009
      Hello all.

      I've just built a new computer and need to transfer the registrations for Faros and theDX Atlas suite from the old machine to the new machine. What is the easiest way to do this?

      Thanks.

      Kevin, ACØH
    • John Hill
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2009
        Kevin,

        Just email Alex, he'll send them to you, no worries.
        I have done the same, he is quite speedy about it.

        73, John, VA7GG

      • kq6i@arrl.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2009
          Error when trying to call up DX Atlas 2.25 from Band Master v1.42. As stated [This function requires DX Atlas 2.2 or
          higher. Open the DX Atlas download page? Yes/No]

          Craig
          kq6i
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2009
            Hi Craig,

            You may have to re-install DX Atlas as its Registry settings seem to be
            corrupt.

          • kq6i@arrl.net
            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2009
              Error when trying to call up DX Atlas v2.25 from Band Master v1.42. As stated [This function requires DX Atlas v2.2 or
              higher. Open the DX Atlas download page? Yes/No]

              Craig
              Kq6i

              P.S. Additional - Also noted that DXLab Launcher views DX Atlas as version 2.2.239, while DX Atlas "about" views itself
              as v2.25 and DX Atlas version in properties is v2.2.5.239?