DXAtlas Inoprobe

  • wa9vee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 8:47 AM
      I think DXatlas should be getting propagation information from Inoprobe 1.30, but I don't believe that's happpening for me.

      In DXatlas 2.25, 'Settings' menu selection initally shows a clickable, but after I click it nothing happens, and it gets greyed out.

      Under the map toolbar shows Indices=User, and if I click the '...', it has allowed me to set "real-time data from inoprobe", and keeps that setting, but the Indices box at the bottom of map still shows User, and the Sunspot Number still shows as 100, where unfortunatly we know it should be showing zero.

      Any ideas?
    • wa9vee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 8:38 AM
        Working now. Maybe it was as simple as a reboot.