Re: [dxatlas] Re: Future Skimmer plans?

  • Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2009
      Hi,

      In my setup here I am currently using skimmer tied to a softrock, having
      the softrock being fed from my transceiver's RX loop.

      It would be nice if we could have markers that show where VFO-A and
      VFO-B are. Even better if we could have a way to skimmer to tell the
      radio where the last 599 was received, so we would have an auto track
      feature. I am afraid that it would get too easy to play. :)

      By the way, this last week I worked S04R, with weak signals and against
      euro-wall, just because skimmer showed me that the op was listening far
      to up on the split. Thats cool.

      73,

      Felipe - PY1NB
      http://www.dxwatch.com