"Rig Not Configured"

  • Jack Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:49 PM
      Good evening all. I hope someone can help me. I have DXAtlas, and a couple months ago, all programs in the Suite worked on my Pro 3. I got sidetracked with my K3. Now that I'm using the P3 again, all works except Band Master. I get screen with no spots. I'm connected to the internet and everything seems to be as it has always been, but no spots. What am I overlooking.

      Thanks for any help.

      Jack K5FSE
      Cumming, GA