Using Bandmaster with Wintelnetx

  • W6IZT
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2009
      I have been trying to get BM to work with wintelnetx. I have wintelnetx
      forwarding spots to my logging program, but I can’t get Bandmaster to
      connect and receive spots from Wintelnetx. I can sure use some help with
      getting this configured properly and any help is greatly appreciated

      73
      Gregg
      W6IUZT

      ___