Re: [dxatlas] BandMaster-Lookup qrz.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 8:19 AM
      Hi Virgil,

      The QRZ Lookup command in Band Master tells the web browser to open the
      window and navigate to the QRZ.COM web site. Make sure that your browser is
      installed and configured correctly.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28 10:49 AM
        I have been trying to get BM to work with wintelnetx. I have wintelnetx
        forwarding spots to my logging program, but I can’t get Bandmaster to
        connect and receive spots from Wintelnetx. I can sure use some help with
        getting this configured properly and any help is greatly appreciated

        73
        Gregg
        W6IUZT

        ___