Questions regarding Bandmaster

  • W6IZT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 4:29 AM
      I use bandmaster as a standalone application. I currently have it connect
      (or monitor) the same cluster that I use with my logging SW. It appears that
      BM is not updating in real time as the spot updates seem to be a couple for
      minutes behind what is actually being sent by the cluster.

      Is there a way to configure BM to update in real time, or nearer to real
      time?

      Gregg
      W6IZT

    • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 8:14 AM
        Hi Gregg,

        You seem to be using the web cluster in Band Master. Since web clusters do not feed spots as they are posted, the program has to poll the cluster server every minute or two - of course, this causes delays. To receive spots in real time, switch to the Telnet cluster mode as described in the Help file.

        73 Alex VE3NEA