BandMaster-Lookup qrz.com

  • yo4btb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 1:37 AM
      Good day DR OM Alex
      Thanks again for Band Master.
      My problem : LOOKUP QRZ.COM in band map and spot list function have not any action.
      Request help to resolve.
      Best regards from Romania.
      YO4BTB,Virgil
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28 8:19 AM
        Hi Virgil,

        The QRZ Lookup command in Band Master tells the web browser to open the
        window and navigate to the QRZ.COM web site. Make sure that your browser is
        installed and configured correctly.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28 10:49 AM
          I have been trying to get BM to work with wintelnetx. I have wintelnetx
          forwarding spots to my logging program, but I can’t get Bandmaster to
          connect and receive spots from Wintelnetx. I can sure use some help with
          getting this configured properly and any help is greatly appreciated

          73
          Gregg
          W6IUZT

          ___