Re: [dxatlas] Re: Aggregator skimmer_aggregator_v0.20beta

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
      Could I suggest moving this discussion to skimmertalk@..., or
      alternatively to a new group that I have just established -
      ReverseBeacon@yahoogroups.com?

      We're kind of taking advantage of Alex's Internet "real estate" here. The
      intention of setting up a separate group was to keep skimmertalk for
      contesting-related discussion involving CW Skimmer, while ReverseBeacon
      would be limited to discussions of - surprise - technical and
      organizational aspects of the Reverse Beacon Network.

      73, Pete N4ZR