MorseRunner (was: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer)

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      > > MR just helps creating good
      > > habits - or at least what I consider good habits ;-)
      > > What do you guys think about this? Am I missing something?

      Data correction is the bigest waste of time in contesting.
      Youngsters do it fast but most OF are two fingers key hunters.
      Congrats on great UR software products together with MixW2.
      I am looking forward to new elections in your former country.

      73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, online PC contesting since Oct. 1984