DX Bulletin Reader: no tooltips

  • rowlanda1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
      I had to reinstall all my software due to a virus problem and DX Bulletin reader's tooltips are not showing up anymore. I downloaded the callsign databases, but I don't see any tooltips when I hover the mouse over highlighted callsigns, etc.

      Looked for a setting but couldn't find one.

      Any help appreciated!

      73,
      Rowland K4XD
    • rowlanda1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
        Update -- several reboots later, the tooltips are showing up now.

        Why -- ?? Only Windows knows!

        73,
        Rowland K4XD