ROCKY 3.6 Frequency Step Rate and PSK Text Window

  • Bill P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      First, ROCKY works pretty good, made 2 CW contacts and 2 PSK contacts,
      one PSK contact to Russia but here are my questions:

      How can I change the frequency step, currently it looks like 60hertz
      which is too broad for PSK operation.

      Second, is it possible to opent the PSK31 Text window to display more
      lines of information ???

      Thanks .... great job. SoftRock RXTX 6.3, USB Audigy 2NX, Tony Parks
      I2C USB control.