Re: [dxatlas] How to make overlay maps

  • Koen ON7RK-OO7K
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hello Alex...

      Tnx for the reply...

      I like to make an overlaymap with the borders from the DOK areas...
      But i think that's not possible...

      So i started a new IOTA list... it seems to work but i cant get the
      right info on the screen...

      I like to see on the map AF-010, and when hoover the AF-010 i like to
      see "Bioco (Fernando Poo) Island", "Equatorial Guinea","3C"

      Hereby a little piece of my file...
      #InternalUse|Longtitude|Latitude|+IOTA|+Island Name|+DXCC|+Prefix
      01|1552|630|AF-010|Bioco (Fernando Poo) Island|Equatorial Guinea|3C

      I can't get the right info on my screen...

      Koen
      ON7RK

      > Hi Koen,
      >
      > You can create a file similar in structure to Island.lst with your
      DOK