Re: [dxatlas] TS-570 vs OmniRig

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
      Hi Eike,

      Kenwood radios have hardware handshake on their COM port. If the cable
      Manfred is using does not have the wires for the handshake signals, the
      corresponding pins may switch between the on and off state and cause
      intermittent problems.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
        Alex and friends,
        greetings from Manfred, DL1DWL, and a great 'thank you'for your help.
        He switched RTS to handshake and everything runs as expected. Before
        he used 'LOW' because other settings switched the radio to transmit.
        73 de Eike, DM3ML