How to make overlay maps

  • Koen ON7RK-OO7K
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
      Hi all,

      I want to make a overlay with the Germen DOK's on it.
      Somebody an idea how to make this overlays?

      Koen
      ON7RK
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
        Hi Koen,

        You can create a file similar in structure to Island.lst with your DOK
        info - the structure of the DX Atlas databases is described in the
        FileStru.txt document located in the DxAtlas\ folder. You will then be able
        to select your file instead of the island list via the File / Open menu
        command.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
          Hello Alex...

          Tnx for the reply...

          I like to make an overlaymap with the borders from the DOK areas...
          But i think that's not possible...

          So i started a new IOTA list... it seems to work but i cant get the
          right info on the screen...

          I like to see on the map AF-010, and when hoover the AF-010 i like to
          see "Bioco (Fernando Poo) Island", "Equatorial Guinea","3C"

          Hereby a little piece of my file...
          #InternalUse|Longtitude|Latitude|+IOTA|+Island Name|+DXCC|+Prefix
          01|1552|630|AF-010|Bioco (Fernando Poo) Island|Equatorial Guinea|3C

          I can't get the right info on my screen...

          Koen
          ON7RK