Re: [dxatlas] Client.exe ?

  • Eike, DM3ML
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hi Alex,
      thank you for the info. I tested the OmniRig feature of MixW, it works
      but it reads only the frequency out and does not NOT control the
      frequency. But I believe this problem is caused by MixW and not by
      OmniRig. By the way I made some advertising for OmniRig at the
      LOGGER32 reflector and looking forward for a result.
      73 de Eike, DM3ML