RE: [dxatlas] Digest Number 513

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Oh dear...

      If you had called MS, and explained, they would have let you downgrade
      to XP, for free! It's a little known, but posible "feature" of Vista.

      But....

      With a "New" PC, you might get driver availability problems, if the
      hardware maker does not provide drivers for XP. That, of course, is
      not MS's problem.

      Take care.

      73.

      Dave G0WBX.