Re: [dxatlas] Ham Cap Problem

  • Paul Sturpe
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
      Hi Alex,

      I guess I misunderstood. The web site at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/ lists the required software as

      "Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP;
      VOACAP (a.k.a. itshfbc, a.k.a. hfwin32) v.3.827 OR ABOVE."
      (emphasis added.)

      I got it working now that I found the proper version of VOACAP.

      Paul

      > Hi Paul,
      >
      > HamCap was asking for v.08.1124, but you have installed v,08.1219
      instead.
      > No wonder it is still asking for the version it needs.
      >
      > Alex

      VOACAP

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi Paul,

        My mistake. I have changed the message in the program but forgot about the
        web page. Fixed now.