Re: [dxatlas] Ham Cap Problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
      Hi Paul,

      HamCap was asking for v.08.1124, but you have installed v,08.1219 instead.
      No wonder it is still asking for the version it needs.

      Alex

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi Alex,

        I guess I misunderstood. The web site at
        http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/ lists the required software as

        "Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP;
        VOACAP (a.k.a. itshfbc, a.k.a. hfwin32) v.3.827 OR ABOVE."
        (emphasis added.)

        I got it working now that I found the proper version of VOACAP.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
          Hi Paul,

          My mistake. I have changed the message in the program but forgot about the
          web page. Fixed now.