Re: [dxatlas] Ham Cap Problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
      Be sure to install VOACAP first and then the Ham Cap program...

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi Paul,

        HamCap was asking for v.08.1124, but you have installed v,08.1219 instead.
        No wonder it is still asking for the version it needs.

        Alex

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
          Hi Alex,

          I guess I misunderstood. The web site at
          http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/ lists the required software as

          "Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP;
          VOACAP (a.k.a. itshfbc, a.k.a. hfwin32) v.3.827 OR ABOVE."
          (emphasis added.)

          I got it working now that I found the proper version of VOACAP.

          Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
            Hi Paul,

            My mistake. I have changed the message in the program but forgot about the
            web page. Fixed now.