Re: [dxatlas] Ham Cap Problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
      Paul, I recently made an upgrade to the program and did not encounter
      this problem. I am using Win XP if that makes any difference. You might
      try deleting the current install of both and retry it, all the way from
      downloading the files. It sounds like there may be some corruption some
      place to me. Good luck!

      Bruce, K2BET

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
        Be sure to install VOACAP first and then the Ham Cap program...

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
          Hi Paul,

          HamCap was asking for v.08.1124, but you have installed v,08.1219 instead.
          No wonder it is still asking for the version it needs.

          Alex

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
            Hi Alex,

            I guess I misunderstood. The web site at
            http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/ lists the required software as

            "Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP;
            VOACAP (a.k.a. itshfbc, a.k.a. hfwin32) v.3.827 OR ABOVE."
            (emphasis added.)

            I got it working now that I found the proper version of VOACAP.

            Paul

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
              Hi Paul,

              My mistake. I have changed the message in the program but forgot about the
              web page. Fixed now.