Bandmaster Filter

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2009
      Dear Alex

      Can you make a filter selection for call sign in Bandmaster? It would
      be very useful to only see, for example, K5D DXPedition and not all
      the other unecessary spots. Presently, as the K5D spots change
      frequency, the list of K5D spots jumps around in the window and is
      very annoying.

      Dan, K3ZXL
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2009
        Hi Dan,

        You cannot filter spots by callsign, but you can achieve the same effect by
        marking all countries except KP5 as worked in the needed list. You will also
        have to tell Band Master that K5D is Desecheo. To do so, add the following
        line to the CallDxcc.lst file:

        K5D=KP5

        The file is located in Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
        Data\Afreet\Reference

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
          Hi.  I cannot activate any spot filters in Bandmaster.  The "Select Filter" menu option in the Tools Menu is greyed out despite the fact that there are several filters defined.

          What am I doing wrong?

          73, Jeff
          W3KL

          Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
          +1-609-638-5402

        • Dan Schaaf
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
            Jeff

            Tools/Select Filter/Click on filter

            Then

            Click on the third icon from the right in the Bandmaster toolbar.

            Best Regards
            Dan Schaaf
            NOBSKA www.nobska.net
            Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
            Tel: 941-766-0706
            Fax: 941-766-0707

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
              Sorry, third icon from the left

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
                Dan.  That icon is also greyed out.  Hence, that's not the problem.

                73, Jeff
                W3KL

                Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
                +1-609-638-5402

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
                  Just a thought chaps, you are on the spots list tab, and not the band map tab, where the tab is greyed out by default. Hope this helps,

                  73,
                  Stuart, GD0OUD.