Re: BandMaster needed list

  • hal_7351
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi Bert,
      thanks for the infos.
      I am using Band Master 1.42 and it seems to work differently.
      It has a Wkdadif.lst file that just contains the ADIF numbers of the
      needed countries.
      Cannot't find why 1B1 (Northen Cyprus) is needed when there is not
      even an ADIF number for it.

      All the best
      Alberto I2KBD

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
        Hi Alberto,

        The Wkdadif.lst and WkdIota.lst files are located in the Documents and
        Settings\<username>\Application Data\Afreet\UserData folder.

        Unfortunately, there is no way to add 1B1 to your DXCC Worked list, because
        Northern Cyprus does not count for DXCC and cannot be worked for this award.