Re: [dxatlas] MEdit 1.7 Error

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi Bob,

      The format of the web page that lists the callsigns of the contest logs have
      changed, and MEdit is unable to parse it. The work around is to save the
      calls in a text file, one call per line, and import them in MEdit via the
      File / Import Text menu command.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        Tnx Alex, for the reply.

        That's what I have done already.

        I was just wondering if there will be a possible
        patch/fix in the future.
        That feature was really neat!
        73
        Bob, I2WIJ