MEdit 1.7 Error

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi Alex,

      any news about it?

      Is there any fix or it is my fault?

      Pse refer to:
      for details.

      Thanks,
      Bob, I2WIJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        Hi Bob,

        The format of the web page that lists the callsigns of the contest logs have
        changed, and MEdit is unable to parse it. The work around is to save the
        calls in a text file, one call per line, and import them in MEdit via the
        File / Import Text menu command.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
          Tnx Alex, for the reply.

          That's what I have done already.

          I was just wondering if there will be a possible
          patch/fix in the future.
          That feature was really neat!
          73
          Bob, I2WIJ