Re: Rocky 3.6 CW timing , QSK , Keyer voltage

  • oz1bxn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
      OK , Rocky is a fine software I really enjoy to use . I can understand
      you use the soundcard latency as guard agains hot switching PA relay .
      20mS should be enough for even an lazy relay. OK about QSK , again me
      not thinking ;-) . You are absolutly right it is very easy to HW
      compensate from the negativ DSR, CTS paddle/comport voltage , however
      i would also think it was easy to code DSR,CTS as positiv voltage with
      an idle (open) key . This way the software user could switch between
      positiv or negativ key voltage . Also to be able to switch for
      right/left hand (reverse paddle) ops in the CW console. Again much
      more easy to make suggestions than actions ;-)
      best vy73 de oz1bxn chris

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > The PTT line is switched on the paddle contacts closure only if the
      Vox mode