Ionoprobe & DX Atlas issues

  • Stephen Emlyn-Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
      Both my registered versions of Ionoprobe & DX Atlas which I have had for
      some considerable time have suddenly told me that the trail period has
      expired.

      Even when I reinsert the Registration Codes this makes no difference.

      Any help would be much appreciated

      Thanks.

      Steve

      GW4BKG

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
        Steve, I'd go straight to Alex with this. I know he tries to stay current
        with this group but time is an issue!

        73, Pete N4ZR

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
          Hi Steve,

          It looks like your registration keys have been removed from the Registry by
          some program, such as registry cleaner. Please email me directly, I will
          reply with the file that enters the keys in the Registry automatically.
          Please do it today as tomorrow I am leaving for a week and will not be able
          to check my mail.