IonoProbe download ???

  • Steve Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
      whats up with the Probe data? I havent been able to download any since
      01/01/2009.

      Anybody else see this?

      73 Steve, W1CDX
    • Mike Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
        G'day Steve,

        Works OK for me.

        Regards,

        Mike VP8NO

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
          All my data is up to date.

          Jim K4DLI

          Steve Hunt wrote:

          > whats up with the Probe data? I havent been able to download any since
          > 01/01/2009.
          >
          > Anybody else see this?
          >
          > 73 Steve, W1CDX

        • Steve Hunt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, James Streible <k4dli@...> wrote:

            > All my data is up to date.
            >
            > Jim K4DLI

            Hi guys,

            Thanks for the reply's. I found the problem. Had to reboot the
            PC...thats all.

            Thanks a bunch
            73 Steve, W1CDX