Re: morse runner 1.3

  • garyk9gs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      Just downloaded 1.3. At first glance it looks pretty good.

      I really like the rate meter but did notice that it expresses rate in
      QSO's/Minute rather than the conventional QSO's/Hour.

      CT expresses rate in QSO's/Hour in two different ways simultaneously,
      Last 100 QSO Rate and Last 10 QSO Rate. This allows you to easily
      see spikes in rate.

      Thanks again Alex for a great program!

      73,

      Gary K9GS