[dxatlas] Re: Morse Runner

  • garyk9gs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2004
      Hello Alex,

      I was talking to several others in my DX club that also mentioned the
      same thing. I think that they were all using WIN98SE.

      I need to check at the office but I don't think I have the clicking
      problem on a laptop running WIN 200 Pro.

      -73

      Gary K9GS

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>