morse runner 1.3

  • f6irf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      Hi Alex,
      Quickly tested 1.3; good... did not manage 1 hour, but on 15mn runs
      it looks easier than 1.2 (despite the RST which is not systematicaly
      5NN anymore). Activity progression is smoother, and less
      stations "far above " your speed...

      Just one more suggestion - like in N1MM, accessing the RST field with
      TAB should position the cursor on the S-digit and set "insert off"...

      By the way another detail: MR does not look the same here on my
      office PC... have the run button inside the log-windows and only a
      partial view of the summary windows (tried various screen resolutions
      and fonts , but does not change...)

      regards
      Pat
    • garyk9gs
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
        Just downloaded 1.3. At first glance it looks pretty good.

        I really like the rate meter but did notice that it expresses rate in
        QSO's/Minute rather than the conventional QSO's/Hour.

        CT expresses rate in QSO's/Hour in two different ways simultaneously,
        Last 100 QSO Rate and Last 10 QSO Rate. This allows you to easily
        see spikes in rate.

        Thanks again Alex for a great program!

        73,

        Gary K9GS