Commander 7.4.9 upgrade failed

  • Chuck R
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Tried to upgrade Commander this morning and failed. This is the first
      upgrade failure I have experienced. I got this message:

      extraction error: error: cannot delete old C\Program Files\DXLab
      Suite\Commander/inpout32.dll; Upgrade aborted

      I am a senior and not very computer savy so I am at a loss as to what
      to do. If anyone can provide me with detailed instructions I would
      really appreciate the help.

      Thanks very much

      Chuck R, W0WQ
    • Chuck R