Skimmer with LP-PAN

  • N1EU
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      Newbie would appreciate help with getting Skimmer working with LP-
      PAN/K3. I'm using an M-Audio 2496PCI soundcard. I've got it running
      and decoding like crazy but looking for:

      1. Is there setup info for this config posted somewhere?
      2. I'm setup with SoftRock-IF as hw type and have been playing with
      Audio IF attempting to align bandmap freq with K3 freq without much
      luck. How do you get Skimmer's freq right in this config?
      3. I can only display 10Khz spectrum (1280X1024 monitor) without
      scrolling - can you zoom out to display more of the 24Khz spectrum at
      once or is this non-adjustable?

      Thanks & 73,
      Barry N1EU
    • N1EU
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "N1EU" <barry.n1eu@...> wrote:

        > Newbie would appreciate help with getting Skimmer working with LP-
        > PAN/K3. I'm using an M-Audio 2496PCI soundcard. I've got it running
        > and decoding like crazy but looking for:
        >
        > 1. Is there setup info for this config posted somewhere?
        > 2. I'm setup with SoftRock-IF as hw type and have been playing with
        > Audio IF attempting to align bandmap freq with K3 freq without much
        > luck. How do you get Skimmer's freq right in this config?
        > 3. I can only display 10Khz spectrum (1280X1024 monitor) without
        > scrolling - can you zoom out to display more of the 24Khz spectrum at
        > once or is this non-adjustable?

        Reversing to Q/I and -5330hz audio i.f. has got me on frequency now. I
        will assume I'm stuck with 10Khz viewable at a time unless I hear
        otherwise.

        73,
        Barry N1EU