Re: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer & Perseus on VISTA

  • Ron Castro
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2008
      That sounds like a good idea. I did manage to get it working in 96 kbps, but I found that the frequency calibrations were were wrong. I had settings set right and line in Rate Monkey set right, and on the center frequency, it was right on, but I found that as moved by signal generator up the band by 10 kHz, the calibrations showed it moved 20 kHz. Every QSY showed double the actual amount!

      At least I'm making some progress!

      Ron N6IE
      www.N6IE.com