Skimmer Issues...

  • k2bet1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      I have been using Skimmer without problems for over a year. Suddenly,
      I am unable to get any decoding on it. Everything seems to be working
      according to the icons at lower left of the window but I get no
      imagery on the animated window.

      It does not seem that signal is getting from RX to Skimmer but I am
      not sure about that as I am able to hear the audio sigs OK.

      Anyone have suggestions about where to look for the Fix, or has anyone
      had experience with this issue? Grateful for any assist..

      Bruce, K2BET
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        I seem to have resolved the issue. I was using 'Virtual Audio Cable' and
        did not have the signals configured properly.

        bet