Re: Morse Runner

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2004
      Hi Boyan,

      I am afraid it is too late to change the competition rules. Many
      users already submitted their results to the score board, and they
      competed without the pause function.

      I am going to add a new 15-min. Competition mode in one of the future
      verstions, then there will be two separate score tables.

      73 Alex VE3NEA