Re: Morse Runner

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
      Hi Boyan,

      I am afraid it is too late to change the competition rules. Many
      users already submitted their results to the score board, and they
      competed without the pause function.

      I am going to add a new 15-min. Competition mode in one of the future
      verstions, then there will be two separate score tables.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Hello Alex,
      >
      > Congratulations for your MR!
      > Is it possible to include in next release a PAUSE button for
      > competition mode? It looks like Murphy low, but when I try
      competition
      > mode somebody is calling by phone or my daughter have some questions
      > and I have to begin since zero!
      >
      > 73 Boyan LZ2BE
    • alshovk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5
        Hello,

        The source code of Morse Runner is now available here:

        https://github.com/VE3NEA/MorseRunner