Re: band master doesn't run

  • f1smv
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      thank alessandro but does it possible to upgrade free our version
      -1.2- ? alex don't answer.

      73 Eric F1SMV

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "zenzaraccio" <zenzaraccio@...>
      wrote:

      > The same thing happens to me. The cluster Kolumbus
      > (http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/) has changed in http://www.dxsummit.fi/
      > and perhaps even the format is changed. I think this is the reason.
      >
      > Alessandro - IW1PNG
      >
      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "f1smv" <f1smv@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Alex
      > >
      > > i use band master 1.2 3 year ago on the old pc. I wanted this morning
      > > run the soft but not spot appear. It's impossible to access to setting
      > > to change cluster. Any info to update my version ?
      > > thank
      > >
      > > Eric F1SMV

    • Bob Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        I run the latest Band Master that is running correctly except it
        won't download from using the webcluster. only the Telnet Cluster.
        Bob G1BCZ