Band Master 1.4

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2008
      New in this version:

      - IOTA reference information;
      - IOTA Needed list;
      - support of the new DX Summit cluster;
      - re-designed Telnet algorithm.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • s_k_o_g_g_e
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
        Thanks alot for the new version Alex! It works like a charm.

        73 de Andy

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"
        <alshovk@...> wrote:

        > New in this version:
        >
        > - IOTA reference information;
        > - IOTA Needed list;
        > - support of the new DX Summit cluster;
        > - re-designed Telnet algorithm.
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA

      • Raymond Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
          Installed version 1.4 from the website
          1. Is the LOTW display on the callsigns broken
          2. The version still says 1.3 in Help / About ??

          Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
              Thanks Alex much appreciated

              Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

              1. Is the LOTW display on the callsigns broken
              2. The version still says 1.3 in Help / About ??

              Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

            • Dan Schaaf
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
                Hi Alex

                Do you think taht you will sometime be able to put some user defined Quick memory (Frequency) Buttons on the top of the spot list ?

                It would be useful for the 60 meter channels and also when DXPEDS have a wide split spread. Then it would be easy to quickly increment or change frequency.

                Also, can you explain why the frequency display is only on band map, not spot list?

                Also, is it possible to do VFO swap A<>B in spot list?

                I am looking for some rig control from Bandmaster

                Best Regards
                Dan Schaaf
                NOBSKA
                www.nobska.net