Record audio with Faros?

  • Gunnar Widell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hi,

      I guess recording the audio from the NCDXF beacons is not possible from
      within Faros. Has anyone made a workaround in some way?

      I would like to record the audio for every beacon measurement to a
      separate file. This will then be accessible from the "Beacon Module" on
      our Repeater. Nice to check propagation on the way home from work, and it
      migth also spark some interest for HF among the local "shack on the belt"
      hams.

      Our repeater is running SvxLink.

      73s de Gunnar SG3P

      ps. maybe this is a feature request...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
        You might try this program <http://audacity.sourceforge.net/> (Audacity)
        along with 'Virtual Audio'. You should be able to configure it to record
        an ongoing data stream from another program.

        bet