Re: [dxatlas] HamCap 1.6

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hmm... The file was there three days ago, I am not sure why it is not listed
      now.

      I have uploaded my copy of v.8.1115 temporarily to
      http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap/files/itshfbc_081115.exe

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      P.S. Thank you for the QSO, Mike!

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
        I don't know. I'm trying to find it myself. If you find out please let all
        know where it is.

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA
        Geoff.Anderson@...

        > Where is v.8.1115 hiding? It doesn't show on Greg's web site. There is a
        > link to it but it isn't in the subsequent versions index.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Mike VP8NO

      • Geoff Anderson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
          Thanks Alex

          73 de Geoff
          G3NPA
          Geoff.Anderson@...

        • w3kl@w3kl.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
            Alex. I downloaded and installed VOACAP 8.1124 (which is the latest version), but HamCap 1.6 says I need version 8.1115 or higher.  Unless I don't understand the versioning process for VOACAP, 8.1124 IS higher that 8.1115.

            Please advise.

            Thanks!
            73, Jeff W3KL

            Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
            +1-609-638-5402

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
              Same issue here:

              I did see where Alex says it will go, but not for me either.
              I did uninstall VOACAP and insalled the new version 8.1124, even did a
              HamCap v.1.6 reinstall.

              Ideas, help, anything,

              Eric -Ve3gsi

            • Eric - VE3GSI
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
                I missread the HamCap version and had left v.1.6 in the que and NOT the
                correct version of 1.61

                Sorry ......
                Eric - Ve3gsi