HamCap 1.6

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
      I have updated HamCap to work with the latest build of VOACAP,
      v.8.1115. This update also includes the latest SSN file.

      If you have an old version of HamCap working with an old version of
      VOACAP, you have to update both programs.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Mike Harris
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
        G'day

        Where is v.8.1115 hiding? It doesn't show on Greg's web site. There is a
        link to it but it isn't in the subsequent versions index.

        Regards,

        Mike VP8NO

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
          Hmm... The file was there three days ago, I am not sure why it is not listed
          now.

          I have uploaded my copy of v.8.1115 temporarily to
          http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap/files/itshfbc_081115.exe

          73 Alex VE3NEA

          P.S. Thank you for the QSO, Mike!

          > Where is v.8.1115 hiding? It doesn't show on Greg's web site. There is a
          > link to it but it isn't in the subsequent versions index.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Mike VP8NO

        • Geoff Anderson
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
            I don't know. I'm trying to find it myself. If you find out please let all
            know where it is.

            73 de Geoff
            G3NPA
            Geoff.Anderson@...

            > Where is v.8.1115 hiding? It doesn't show on Greg's web site. There is a
            > link to it but it isn't in the subsequent versions index.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Mike VP8NO

          • Geoff Anderson
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
              Thanks Alex

              73 de Geoff
              G3NPA
              Geoff.Anderson@...

            • w3kl@w3kl.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
                Alex. I downloaded and installed VOACAP 8.1124 (which is the latest version), but HamCap 1.6 says I need version 8.1115 or higher.  Unless I don't understand the versioning process for VOACAP, 8.1124 IS higher that 8.1115.

                Please advise.

                Thanks!
                73, Jeff W3KL

                Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
                +1-609-638-5402

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
                  Same issue here:

                  I did see where Alex says it will go, but not for me either.
                  I did uninstall VOACAP and insalled the new version 8.1124, even did a
                  HamCap v.1.6 reinstall.

                  Ideas, help, anything,

                  Eric -Ve3gsi

                • Eric - VE3GSI
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
                    I missread the HamCap version and had left v.1.6 in the que and NOT the
                    correct version of 1.61

                    Sorry ......
                    Eric - Ve3gsi